MAKING INDOOR DINING, AND, PATIO RESERVATIONS.
- No online reservations, call to reserve on the day of your visit, or for advance reservations, at 905 987 4200.
- We can only currently accept reservations of up to 4 people per table as per provincial restrictions, minimum of 2 people per reservation.
- No more than 10 people can be seated indoors.
- Your Reservation is not confirmed until you have talked to our staff directly.
- Open for reservations for 90 minute times, as space allows.
- We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes only. If you arrive late, you will be eating into your 90 minute reservation time.
- We will accept walk-up customers, if space is available.
- We will be asking you to hand wash, santitize, and social distance.
- We will be asking for your contact information as per regulations.
- Please use the front entrance only to be seated, our back door entry will remain locked.
- Please bring your mask for use when not at your table.
- We appreciate your patience as we adhere to all cleaning and sanitizing procedures between customers.
Thank you for supporting The Old Newcastle House and Newcastle’s Best Patio!
New: Heated Patio Gazebos can be reserved for a minimum of 2 and up to 4 people per table. Partitioned and socially distant. Bring your blankets and keep warm while dining on the patio late into the season, weather permitting.
Our Summer Patio, 2020