Stay tuned to this page for current opening hours and available services during Covid 19.
- REOPENING for indoor dining Tuesday Feb. 16th with seating restrictions. Maximum 10 people, 4/table during Red Zone.
- Call for Reservations, 905 987 4200.
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS: Dining During Covid 19
The Old Newcastle House Taps & Grill understands the importance of you feeling safe. This starts with knowing the enhanced precautions, controls and protocols we are implementing in our restaurant. As we operate, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority.
We are following Provincial & Regional Health Orders along with all other regulations regarding Covid-19.
DURING INDOOR DINING (When Applicable in 2021)
We have implemented the following precautions, controls and protocols:
- Screening every staff member for Covid-19 symptoms before they start their shift, all employees undergo health checks before entering the restaurant. If they present signs of illness, they will not enter the building.
- Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees. Masks are always worn by employees within the restaurant and all employees always follow strict hygiene protocol (handwashing after serving and clearing, before preparing drinks, etc.)
- Only designated staff has access to the kitchen and are permitted to deliver food to guests.
- The use of contact tracing logs with all our guests
- Enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting routines throughout our restaurant space
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all guests upon arrival and all guests visiting our restaurants will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations for guests have been installed
- Suppliers must display their own enhanced protocols, at their facilities and with their delivery personnel that come to our restaurants
- Guests will be refused entry if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- Staff training sessions were held to introduce the new normal; daily pre-shift meetings will continue to reinforce all new protocols
- Sanitized, wipeable menus are provided or if guests prefer, they can view our entire menu contactless at www.theoldnewcastlehouse.com
- All guests are asked to maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart)
- Payment processing pin pads are sanitized before and after each use.
- Removed common contact items from our tables
- Reorganized areas where lines can form, or congestion can occur
- Plexiglass partitions in place to ensure separation between tables/ bar seating
- Cutlery is pre-rolled and brought to your table when you sit down. Our service procedure has been adjusted to minimize contact at the table
- The floor plan has been adjusted with a reduced seating capacity, with a maximum of 4 people per table.
- Tables are not pre-set with cutlery. Our service procedure has been adjusted to minimize contact at the table.
- All surfaces within the restaurant are sanitized thoroughly at frequent intervals, and between each use.
- Washrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Alcohol service ends at 9:00pm.
The health and safety of our employees and guests are our number one priority. We hope to see you soon.
For More Information: