The Old Newcastle House is a proud Community supporter, regularly taking part in the Village of Newcastle Events, and donating wherever possible to local fundraising initiatives. We’re always happy to give back to the community that supports us, wherever possible!
Recently, we’ve been working with the new Durham Region Hospice volunteers to fundraise for this very valuable community resource. In 2019, we were pleased to participate in fundraising events that brought in $2000 for the new Hospice!
Some of our recent community involvement has benefitted the following local organizations:
- Clarington Hospice – The Durham Region Hospice Project
- The Clarington East Food Bank
- Newcastle Lions Club
- Newcastle Horticultural Society
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Clarington
- The Newcastle BIA: Newcastle Santa Parade, Canada Day and Seasonal Events
- Newcastle Colts Soccer Club
- Newcastle Public School
- St. Francis of Assisi School
- Clarke High School
- MS Society of Canada
- The Federation of Anglers & Hunters
- Newcastles of the World Ontario 2016
- Newcastle Chamber of Commerce
To inquire about contributions to local causes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOONIE TUBS FOR DURHAM HOSPICE CLARINGTON, SUMMER 2022 AT NEWCASTLE DAIRY
We’re doing a little fundraising for the Hospice this summer with our Toonie Tubs! We have 11.3L ice cream tubs for sale for just $2 each! All proceeds to Durham Region Hospice – Clarington.
Perfect for storing just about anything! Pick yours up at Newcastle Dairy, open daily from 1-9, weather permitting,